The Cleveland Browns will head to Indianapolis to play the Colts on Sunday, hoping to win their second straight game. The Browns beat the Bengals last week, 34-24, and should be feeling good. The Colts, on the other hand, are coming off a 35-9 loss to the Jets, and will try to right the ship against Cleveland.
Here is the Week 7 schedule. All times shown are Eastern. For more information on the NFL schedule, check out SI.com.
Thursday, Oct. 18
- Arizona Cardinals vs. Minnesota Vikings, 1 p.m., FOX
- Washington Redskins vs. New York Giants, 1 p.m., FOX
- Dallas Cowboys vs. Carolina Panthers, 1 p.m., FOX
- Tennessee Titans vs. Buffalo Bills, 1 p.m., CBS
- New Orleans Saints vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 1 p.m., FOX
- Green Bay Packers vs. St. Louis Rams, 1 p.m., FOX
- Baltimore Ravens vs. Houston Texans, 1 p.m., CBS
- Cleveland Browns vs. Indianapolis Colts, 1 p.m., CBS
- New York Jets vs. New England Patriots, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Oakland Raiders, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cincinnati Bengals, 8:20 p.m., NBC