Matt Sullivan - Getty Images
The Cleveland Browns will go on the road to face the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday. Here's the full schedule for NFL Week 7.
The Cleveland Browns will head to Indianapolis to play the Colts on Sunday, hoping to win their second straight game. The Browns beat the Bengals last week, 34-24, and should be feeling good. The Colts, on the other hand, are coming off a 35-9 loss to the Jets, and will try to right the ship against Cleveland.
Here is the Week 7 schedule. All times shown are Eastern. For more information on the NFL schedule, check out SI.com.
Thursday, Oct. 18
- Arizona Cardinals vs. Minnesota Vikings, 1 p.m., FOX
- Washington Redskins vs. New York Giants, 1 p.m., FOX
- Dallas Cowboys vs. Carolina Panthers, 1 p.m., FOX
- Tennessee Titans vs. Buffalo Bills, 1 p.m., CBS
- New Orleans Saints vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 1 p.m., FOX
- Green Bay Packers vs. St. Louis Rams, 1 p.m., FOX
- Baltimore Ravens vs. Houston Texans, 1 p.m., CBS
- Cleveland Browns vs. Indianapolis Colts, 1 p.m., CBS
- New York Jets vs. New England Patriots, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Oakland Raiders, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cincinnati Bengals, 8:20 p.m., NBC