On Wednesday night, the Cleveland Indians and Chicago White Sox will play the final game of a four-game set. Cleveland has won two of the previous three games and will look to win the series after failing to complete a comeback victory on Tuesday falling to the White Sox in extra innings, 5-3.
Here are the projected lineups for Wednesday night, via the teams' respective twitter accounts:
1. Johnny Damon, Left Field
2. Jason Kipnis, Second Base
3. Asdrubal Cabrera, Short Stop
4. Travis Hafner, Designated Hitter
5. Carlos Santana, Catcher
6. Shin-Soo Choo, Right Field
7. Michael Brantley, Center Field
8. Casey Kotchman, First Base
9. Jason Donald, Third Base
Starting Pitcher: Jeanmar Gomez; 2-1, 2.82 ERA
1. Alejandro De Aza, Center Field
2. Gordon Beckham, Second Base
3. Adam Dunn, Designated Hitter
4. Paul Konerko, First Base
5. A.J. Pierzynski, Catcher
6. Alex Rios, Right Field
7. Alexei Ramirez, Short Stop
8. Dayan Viciedo, Left Field
9. Eduardos Escobar, Third Base
Starting Pitcher: Jake Peavy; 3-1, 1.99 ERA
Brent Morel was the original starting third basemen for the White Sox but was a late scratch with a sore lower back. Escobar was inserted into Morel's spot without any other alterations to the lineup.
For more on the Cleveland Indians and Chicago White Sox, head to their respective SB Nation blogs, Let's Go Tribe and South Side Sox. For more news and analysis on Major League Baseball in general, check out Baseball Nation.