Not a lot went down on Day 17 of Cleveland Browns training camp, so the major headlines involved the injury report. Here is an update on several Brownsplayers:
- Colt McCoy sat out, but should be ready for the Rams this Saturday.
- Mohamed Massaquoi was out with a hamstring injury but is day-to-day.
- Floyd Womack and Tony Pashos missed practice again, but Pashos vows to be ready before the regular season begins.
- Montario Hardesty won’t be back this week, but is on schedule to participate in practice next week.
- Johnathan Haggerty was injured/waived.
- Eric Wright saw some reps with the first team defense as he battles back from an injury.
For more details on what happened during Day 17 of training camp, check out Dawgs By Nature, our Browns affiliate.