1. Peyton Hillis deserves a chance to be the Browns starting RB. I would love to see Hillis be on the field more, especially running behind Lawrence Vickers. That is a power running duo that would damn near impossible to stop.
2. Eric Wright was absolutely abused by Anquan Boldin, but my question is, why didn't the Browns shake some things up in the secondary? Give him some safety help, maybe even move him off Boldin? Coaching staff deserves some blame for the huge day.
3. Seneca Wallace played well. He did just what this team needs. Didn't make a mistake, made the easy throws and kept this team in the game until the very end. If he can do that week in week out, he may be the better QB for us, because I'm not sure I can say the same about Delhomme.
4. Joe Haden continues to impress. His pass break-up in the forth quarter was a thing of beauty.
5. If you have seen Mohamed Massaquoi please call the police, he has been missing since 1:05 EST today.
6. Joshua Cribbs may be a WR after all. I was never a true believer in the "Cribbs is a WR" experiment, but he is quickly making me into a believer. After all, he was the only WR with a reception today.
7. The absence of Marcus Benard and Shaun Rogers were huge. Those are the only two Browns defenders who can rush the passer in any sort of capacity, without them Rob Ryan was forced to blitz the entire defense to try and get pressure. When we blitzed, we got killed in the back seven.
Browns will try and get win number one next Sunday against the Cincinnati Bengals.
For more Browns discussion visit Dawgsbynature the SB Browns website.