Heading into the 16th and final day of the 2012 Summer Games from London, the United States holds an impressive 15-medal lead on second-place China in the overall medal count.
To push their Olympic-leading gold medal tally to 44 on Saturday, Team USA chipped in golds in the women's 4x400m relay, and on the hardwood with the women's basketball team. American diver David Boudia also added an individual gold with a narrow victory over China's Qiu Bo in the 10m platform diving event.
Here are the leaders in the overall medal count after 15 days:
1. United States, 102 (44 gold, 29 silver, 29 bronze)
2. China, 87 (38 gold, 27 silver, 22 bronze)
3. Russia, 78 (21 gold, 25 silver, 32 bronze)
4. Great Britain, 62 (28 gold, 15 silver, 19 bronze)
5. Germany, 44 (11 gold, 19 silver, 14 bronze)
Stay with this StoryStream for more coverage of local athletes at the Olympics, and be sure to check out SB Nation's Olympic hub for more news and analysis from London.