The Cleveland Browns hope to build off their 20-14 victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers when they travel to Oakland to take on the struggling Raiders in Week 13. The Browns are still searching for their first road win of the season.
Both Cleveland and Oakland are 3-8, but the Browns have shown a bit more promise than the Raiders in recent weeks. The Browns are 2-2 in their last four games and remained mostly competitive in those two losses. The Raiders have lost four games in a row, with all four of those losses coming by double-digits.
Browns quarterback Brandon Weeden will likely start, as he has been cleared to practice after sustaining a concussion in the win over the Steelers.
Elsewhere in the AFC North, the Steelers take on the Baltimore Ravens in a big divisional tilt, while the Cincinnati Bengals visit the San Diego Chargers.
Thursday, Nov. 29
Sunday, Dec. 2
- Seahawks at Bears, 1 p.m., FOX
- Vikings at Packers, 1 p.m., FOX
- Texans at Titans, 1 p.m., CBS
- Patriots at Dolphins, 1 p.m., CBS
- Jaguars at Bills, 1 p.m., CBS
- Colts at Lions, 1 p.m., CBS
- Panthers at Chiefs, 1 p.m., FOX
- Cardinals at Jets, 1 p.m., FOX
- 49ers at Rams, 1 p.m., FOX
- Buccaneers at Broncos, 4:05 p.m., FOX
- Bengals at Chargers, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Browns at Raiders, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Steelers at Ravens, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Eagles at Cowboys, 8:20 p.m., NBC
Monday, Dec. 3