Kyrie Irving and the Cleveland Cavaliers are about to get a great look at their Central Division rivals, the Chicago Bulls and Milwaukee Bucks. The Cavaliers host the Bulls on Friday night, and then they hit the road to play the Bucks in their home opener on Saturday night. Both games will be broadcast locally on FOX Sports Ohio.
The Bulls pulled out a gritty 93-87 win in their opener on Wednesday against the Kings, and the team used strong efforts from Joakim Noah and Carlos Boozer to get the job done -- the duo combined for 41 points on 14-of-25 shooting and 18 rebounds. Cavs big man Anderson Varejao had a huge night (nine points, 23 rebounds, nine assists) against Earl Barron in Cleveland's first game, but it's unlikely he will pull down 23 rebounds against a far more talented Bulls frontcourt.
Brandon Jennings and Monta Ellis should provide a good challenge for Irving and Dion Waiters on Saturday night, and both teams will be on even footing in terms of rest (or lack of rest), because each squad will be on the second game of a back-to-back set.
Here is a look at the full NBA schedule. All times are ET:
Friday, Nov. 2
- Indiana at Charlotte, 7 p.m.
- Denver at Orlando, 7 p.m.
- Milwaukee at Boston, 7:30 p.m.
- Houston at Atlanta, 7:30 p.m.
- Chicago at Cleveland, 7:30 p.m.
- Utah at New Orleans, 8 p.m.
- Portland at Oklahoma City, 8 p.m.
- Miami at New York, 8 p.m., ESPN
- Sacramento at Minnesota, 8 p.m.
- Detroit at Phoenix, 10 p.m.
- Memphis at Golden State, 10:30 p.m.
- L.A. Clippers at L.A. Lakers, 10:30 p.m., ESPN
Saturday, Nov. 3
- Sacramento at Indiana, 7 p.m.
- Boston at Washington, 7 p.m.
- Denver at Miami, 7:30 p.m., NBATV
- Toronto at Brooklyn, 7:30 p.m.
- New Orleans at Chicago, 8 p.m.
- Portland at Houston, 8 p.m.
- Cleveland at Milwaukee, 8:30 p.m.
- Utah at San Antonio, 8:30 p.m.
- Charlotte at Dallas, 8:30 p.m.
- Golden State at L.A. Clippers, 10:30 p.m., NBATV
Sunday, Nov. 4
- Philadelphia at New York, 12 p.m.
- Phoenix at Orlando, 6 p.m.
- Minnesota at Toronto, 6 p.m.
- Atlanta at Oklahoma City, 7 p.m.
- Detroit at L.A. Lakers 9:30 p.m.
For a closer look at the NBA schedule, head over to Sports Illustrated.