On Tuesday night, the Cleveland Indians will open a three-game set against their Central Division rivals the Detroit Tigers at Progressive Field. Coming off of an off-day, the Indians will look to shake off a losing series against the Miami Marlins to continue their success from last week when the team won four-of-five.
Detroit will also be coming off an off-day and will be fresh off a series win over the Pittsburgh Pirates. The Tigers are three games back of the Tribe for first place in the division.
Here is the projected starting lineup for the Indians, via the team's official twitter account:
1. Shin-Soo Choo, Right Field
2. Jason Kipnis, Second Base
3. Asdrubal Cabrera, Short Stop
4. Travis Hafner, Designated Hitter
5. Carlos Santana, Catcher
6. Michael Brantley, Center Field
7. Johnny Damon, Left Field
8. Casey Kotchman, First Base
9. Jose Lopez, Third Base
Starting Pitcher: Ubaldo Jimenez; 4-3, 5.09 ERA