On Wednesday night, the Cleveland Indians will try to continue to gain ground in the American League's Central Division when the club faces the Detroit Tigers in the second game of a three game set.
Coming into the night, the Indians trail the Tigers by three games for first place and will look to build off of Tuesday night's 3-2 win.
Here are the projected starting lineups:
1. Shin-Soo Choo, Right Field
2. Asdrubal Cabrera, Short Stop
3. Jason Kipnis, Second Base
4. Michael Brantley, Center Field
5. Carlos Santana, Catcher
6. Travis Hafner, Designated Hitter
7. Johnny Damon, Left Field
8. Casey Kotchman, First Base
9. Jack Hannahan, Third Base
Starting Pitcher: Derek Lowe
1. Austin Jackson, Center Field
2. Quintin Berry, Left Field
3. Miguel Cabrera, Third Base
4. Prince Fielder, First Base
5. Delmon Young, Designated Hitter
6. Brennan Boesch, Right Field
7. Jhonny Peralta, Short Stop
8. Alex Avila, Catcher
9. Omar Infante, Second Base
Pitcher: Max Scherzer
For more on the Cleveland Indians, head over to Let's Go Tribe, and for more on the Detroit Tigers, check out Bless You Boys. You can also head over to SB Nation's main MLB hub at Baseball Nation.